What can I do with all this ribbon???


Happy 4th of July!!  I slept in a little on this Independence Day, and now, while the rest of my household sleeps, I thought I'd give examples of what can be done with all this ribbon.

The first and probably the easiest is ribbon wands!!  Megan over at Somewhat Simple has simple instructions for creating these lovely ribbon wands... perfect for kids or teens. Or for weddings!!

Ribbon Wands
Ribbon Wands

Colin Cowie Weddings

Aren't they gorgeous??  And what a great, eco-friendly way to send off the bride and groom! 

Next up: Home Decor!  From Midwest Living - look at how easy changing up your boring old lampshade is!  And you could do themes: orange and black for Halloween, pink and red for Valentine's Day... or just use your accent colors!

Lampshade Redo

And now for some romance... how about adding ribbon to your wedding bouquet???  Look at some of the examples... they are stunning!!

from Southern California Bride



from GreenWeddingShoes
from 100layercake
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!  Take some time for yourself this week - whether it be 10 minutes before else wakes up, a 10 minute solo car ride, or even folding laundry!!